Thursday, February 28, 2008

Colds


Good news!! I guess

Liam just has a sinus infection and ear infection that we got med's for so now he will not be coughing through the night and calling to me. I think I was getting up at least 2x's during the night to check on him because he would call out to me. Hard to beleive he was so sick because he just never complained. So I assumed it was just a reg old cold. Guess I will have to keep my eye on him and these colds he seems to be getting. I felt so bad that he kept waking up but now it should be good. He did sleep much better last night only heard him cough in the am as I went down stairs.
Nana is here to watch our little monkey! I think he runs Nana ragged all day. kinda funny.
I was just on the phone with Liam and he talks a mile a min. when he's not dialing someone else!
so looking forward to the weekend to relax and go to the park! Hopefully the weather will hold out for us.

2 comments:

RucknRun said...

Man he is getting big. He sure is handsome too!!

Neil

Applebee said...

So are you only blogging here and not on CC?

Glad to hear he's not allergic to your kitties!!!