Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NEW ADDITION

So I'm very sorry I have not been here lately I've not been able to keep this blog current.... BUT,



There will be a new addition to the Lynch clan in October!!


Yes, we are expecting!!


and as you can see Dennis has updated the sono for you all. I have been told that this is a very Maryland sport and to not have your child play is like not giving him water to drink. LOL


so unlike Liam we are not finding out the sex of the baby!


I don't want to know and of course Dennis does and this will kill him... HEE heee


No I'm not doing it to persecute him but it is sorta fun.


So I have not been feel well and the medications that the Dr. has given me has not worked unless you count the last one that basically made me fall asleep at my desk! So I have not tried that one again. The sickness does not confine it self to any specific time but when ever it feels like making me feel miserable! So some day's I'm good other day's I am not.


So we had a bit of a mishap the other day with the daycare we had set up for this week since my mother is on vacation. and Little Liam had to go in with daddy to work for a bit. Seems as if he was good. And blessed Dennis with a three hour nap! As you can see he's looking very comfy under the desk! LOL


2 comments:

The Blevins Family said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you!! Can't wait to meet the new addition!

Cara

sk said...

How wonderful!! Congratulations! :)~sharon