Friday, April 25, 2008

WHy is my son naked in the kitchen??


Just found a few pictures that my mother must have taken right after a bath or possible in the middle of a diaper change the escapee go into the grocery's! I just have to wonder what was happening that day but looks as if all was good. and the stacking of the veggies was necessary!
So got the results from Liam allergy blood test the other day and Guess What??
YUP in a house full of kitties Liam has an allergy to them!
So I've begun to clean up more where the cats usually sit and they have been banned to the outside for now. Not only does he have that but he also should not have peanuts. I have been keeping him away from that but not as much as the other nuts. I have heard not to give babies nuts, peanuts or seafood until 3 so I was following it with the seafood but not as strictly with the peanuts. Now Liam will not be getting any taste of that Plus you have to watch what's in the granola bars that he loves so much. thank goodness for Kellogg bar! So back to the cats.... right now not going to get rid of them they will just be spending much more time out side which means spending a bit more for flea meds for them. So I may have to call a cleaning team to go thru the house, but what to do when your husband is putting the ceiling up in the Living room. guess I'll wait for that to be done first. So all blankets that were in the living room gone, washed and put away until needed. carpets what little we have have been vacuumed. I prob need to do more to them to get them really clean. I have to vacuum the couch and chair to get any cat hair. That stuff not matter how much I'd clean, I'd always find a hair or two on me. Like this morning I saw cat hair on Liam's shirt and the cat's are not allowed in his room? hello where did it come from? anyway I'll have to do some research to find out how to get ride of a majority of cat hair and dander.

No comments: