Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WOOOHOOOO


SO I decided that I need and would like a mini vacation. somewhere , where I can sit my big ol' butt on the beach and have some lovely person bring me frozen drinks as soon as I'm done with the one in my hand. So low and behold with Dennis searching for 3 day's we are heading to Mexico for a 4night stay! YIPPIIIEEEE


so can't wait and yes laim is coming with us! he is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

except for some tax we had to pay but honestly how much room or food would a 1 1/2 year old eat or take! LOL we will find that out when start to pack!

(hee hee can you see the jimmie on the end of Liam's nose?!
this happens because he eats the top of the donut first and the underpart if he has room later)
and now what to pack because you know I'll be in a bathing suit all the time which means I need shave..... yikes !!
So I have to get that resolved this weekend LOL again on my part! but this will be fun Liam will have a blast. fun in the sun!!

as for the renovation of the house the living room is almost done. Thank you government for the stimulus check! it's now on my floor, cherry floor to be exact!

the walls are half painted and soon there will be crown molding up and base molding don we plan on doing this this weekend! so we can then move the furniture back in to the rightful spots

so that is the news from here hopfully next time or before I'll write once more be for we jet off to the sun! YIPPIEEEE

1 comment:

Land of Bean said...

I am so jealous!! I want some fun in the sun!