Thursday, August 7, 2008

AAAHHHH Insomnia your not my friend....

SO I went to bead at 9:30 not to bad prob fell asleep at 10 ish and yet here I am at 12:45 wide awake.... GREAT.. isn't pregnancy great! NOT!
or is it the fact that I'm pissed over the fact my parents seem to think it's OK to assume that just because they asked to take Liam and I said I would discuss it with DH. that it was OK for them to take him................ YET when I ask for a plan I get nothing.... no date there leaving, no Time there coming back.. but yeah It's fine you take my one and only son and leave with him and not tell me when your going????
Are ya nutz?
yes, your my parents I know your not going to do anything to hurt him but this is the first time he'll be away from us Give us something?
So I state to them last night that until I get a plan Liam is not going anywhere... and of course I get the blank stare of what do you mean I thought you said it was OK ???? when did I say that???
I said I would talk it over with DH, You assumed it was OK..but you still have yet to give me a time line not to mention your now telling me your leaving Friday and will not be here for the Family reunion on Sat. that we had planned on going....
I know there are the all important DR appointments that my father HAS to get to on Monday. IS it irrational to leave on sat afternoon? I'm not sure to drive on the safe side to get there is it possible to do? am I being to over bearing?
Well maybe that's why I'm up at 12:45 typing this.......
insomnia joy o- bliss
So do I ask yet again about the time Line I got were leaving Friday..... what time? not sure and a week went to 12 day's to well be back somewhere around the 20th should I hold them to it?
Then I also feel like mom has filled my fathers head with things like we don't want them here.. some sort of snide remark was made and I was like what?! it's not that I don't want them here but helloo Mother you've been living with us for 7 months GET OUT!!! now that you have FINALLY closed on a house. you should not be surprised that we want our house back! and I have nothing against my dad but I think he's been around my mother too much and she's been telling him somethings that are not true! and I feel now like he's pissed at us for what I'm not sure, I feel some sort of tension... not sure how or why and I hate to confront them... I almost started crying over them taking Liam and not telling me the plan...
I think this is normal..........? So I sit here in the dark on the couch not knowing what to do ?
Do I write another note that will most definitely be ignored yet again ? or tell them that I'll be calling them today sometime to talk about this? or Both? I'm so frustrated!!
give me a min.....
......
......
OK back
....

not sure what the answer is here?

2 comments:

Dr. Jared Hanson ND, LAc said...

Have you ever considered acupuncture for your insomnia? Acupuncture is a wonderful treatment for insomnia that people don't often think about. I've helped a lot of people with insomnia. Often they fall asleep right then during treatment, but they almost always report getting to sleep faster and staying asleep through the night. You should look for a good acupuncturist in your area.

New York Acupuncturist

Laura said...

I just saw you left a comment on my blog (thanks!:-) and thought I'd check your's out. I hope you've had time to sleep on your decision and feel better about it now (I also had a lot of trouble sleeping when I was pregnant). Not sure if your'e a religious person or not, but my best advice would be to pray. I sure hope it all works out!