Monday, August 25, 2008

HE'S BACK!!! WOOHOOO

HE'S HOME. HE''S HOME YIPPIE !!! MY BABY BOY IS HOME!!
O it was so great to see him! He's so big and talking about everything. I have been told he jumped off the deep end of the pool and was swimming around like a fish. All with his swimmy vest on. Some people (I was told) found it hard to believe he is two. Yeah he is tall for his age. I think. but he seems to have grown up in those two weeks he was gone! Aww it was great just to sit and watch him play! I have to get the pictures from mom!! to post any! of course he did not want to go to bed he wanted to be with mommy and daddy. but he was tired and I got him down. brush the teeth, wash the face and two bed books. he then proceeded to throw every stuffed animal he has in bed with him and climb in. I was like id there room for Liam in there? he just climbed on top of them. and I had to cover with both blankets. it's so nice to have him home
although he was up this morning at 6:30 and I had to get him to lay back down till everyone got up. Hope he did I had to bribe him with a granola bar. LOL
but he had to tell me I had to change his diaper and then when I put him up on the changing table he was like wrong way and turned himself around.LOL all full of conversation this am. So glad we signed him up from swim class but he may have exceeded the mommy and me one's we are suppose to do and we'll have to upgrade to private lessons? we'll see the first wed of September!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm happy for you. My mother-in-law always asked about when my little girl is going to stay with her on a vacation. My husband and I keep telling her that she's only 14 months and we are not on that stage yet where we can survive a day without her. Too young. I probably would be crying everyday.

Thanks for visiting my blog btw. I'll see you around!

Patty said...

Kudos to you for surviving 2 weeks without him. As much as I would love a vacation from the kids, I'd drive myself crazy after 2 days. Isn't it amazing how much you miss them though!

Sharon (sk) said...

wow 2 weeks! Amazing you both made it! I have let my girls go for a four day vacation with gma/gpa and off to camp for one week... that is hard enough... and they are 12 and 10! I understand ya though about them looking older. Every time my girls come back they seem to have changed some how....

Tabitha Blue said...

Wow... 2 weeks! OMG, that would NOT be easy. I travel during the fall/winter season and would try to take my girl with me as much as I could, but when I couldn't take her, it was hard after just a couple days! Well, thanks for stopping by my place... nice to visit yours!