Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What to do with your trick or treat bag when not holding treats!

Last night as Liam get's ready for bed He notices his treat bag for Halloween I was looking for and found. I had hung it on his mirror as not to lose it yet again. So daddy was reading a story and he wanted it. I was called in from the next room to find this!!

So for all of you wondering what to do with your treat bag before and after Halloween here you go!













We think we sould send him to Jamacia to join a band?
The bag is the spider from pottery barn.

6 comments:

CaraBee said...

That is too funny! Rasta Liam!

Jennie said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, and that pic is too cute. When is your baby due?

Sharon (sk) said...

Too cute! :)

Jen said...

now that is a great use for a bag.

Donna said...

Oh my goodness!! Way too cute.

Michelle said...

Why didn't I think of that?!