Friday, September 12, 2008

Dr. apointments week One!

So Week one down and finished. Not to bad I came in to work and hour early on Thursday and left at about 1:45. I was almost late because there are people in the parking garage that 1 don't know were to pay and 2. how to move thru the parking garage when there are three lanes open and they just can seem to get in the line with one car in it. They must stay in the longer line are they tied to the bumper of the car in front of them? . DUH? don't get it?
So I was about 5 min late and that really did not matter because they had me sit there waiting for about 15 min to sign in? go figure. then I went back to sit in a chair with 2 little monitors on my belly that could hear the baby's heart beat and every time he/she moved I had to hit a sorts buzzer thing like I was playing Jeopardy. So I think I sat there for about 45-60 min waiting and watching some bad TV. I was out by about 3:30 and home by about 4. I sat my big butt on the couch and watched Project Runway I had recorded. wee what fun At least I got out of work early.
So that was the first week. So this coming Monday I have the Apt. at 2:45 so this one will be the same as I do on Thursday's as well as a sonogram I think? and then they said the medication was working well with the sugars so to keep it up.
that's all that's it
until Monday!

1 comment:

Me said...

I apologize, I haven't had a chance to read through more posts, but from I did gather, you are having extra testing during your pregnancy! That sometimes can be scary and un-nerving, no matter what the case. Best of Luck!

Thanks for coming to visit my blog and we look forward the hearing from you again!