Monday, September 15, 2008

Krispy Kream Sunday!!!


How come no one has thought of this? or has and I have not seen it?

How awesome would it be to have a HOT Krispy Kream Doughnut sandwiched between two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream with hot fudge and caramel.,Whip cream and nuts with a cherry!

YUMMMMIEEE

of course this is the only time I can think of something so sickening sweet because there is no way I can have one!

But why has there been no collaboration on this between Brusters Ice cream and Krispy Kream or any other ice cream place.

O- the joy

of a sunday right now!!

6 comments:

Me said...

Sounds Tasty! I'm with you..how come no one has thought of it!

CaraBee said...

Alright, now I totally want an ice cream sundae.

Michelle said...

That sounds like an appropriate lunch dessert to me. Or breakfast dessert. Or mid-afternoon snack, for that matter.

the Kargis Family said...

Looks dreamy. I sure could go for one of those right about now. I think Krispy Creams just might be my most favorite thing on earth.

Jacie said...

You're a genius. Krispy Kream, here I come.....

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness.....this looks absolutely deadly!