Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not much today



Humm not much to post today i went to the DR. yesterday and things are good. baby in postilion thank goodness. Not sure of the weight will find that out next week.

things are progressing slowly on the mom moving out! the furniture is to be delivered today for a second try. Guess they tried to bring a huge semi down a really small street and it did not work. so Today should be the day.. well at least the furniture day! so We shall see when mom will go.

Adam is to come at the end of October which would be great cuz the baby will prob be her by then! mom will be out of the house and dad could also stay at her place so the guest room would be free and I could have someone come and clean the house between her moving out and Adam showing up! will have to post a pic of Uncle Adam. this is Uncle Adam at 250 feet rock climbing in colorado

So things are moving.. slowly but at least they are moving and to top it off Dennis is putting up moulding around the dining room and living room door!! woohoo looks wonderful!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to here that baby moved. Hang in there. You can do it. I love the little guy in the rain gear. So cute.

Ordinary Mom said...

Thanks for the comment! Not Me Monday has turned out to be so much fun!

Barrett Family said...

Your little boy is soo cute! I hope you get the mom out soon:) I'm gonna link you to my blog so we can keep up! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Sarah C. said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a note. I wish I were that organized as well..*snicker*.. since I had to pull out everything in front of the bins to get to them. Yeah, I kind of left that part out. It would have been tough for everyone to see the bins with all the bottles in front covering them up. Have a blessed day!

Hope said...

Thank you for commenting me. Your son is adorable. The swimming goggles crack me up, My son loves those too!