Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bed Rest Day 2

So Today is the second day of bed rest....
Try this with a 2 year old... LOL
so not much going one....
watching allot of TV Super readers with my Little one and other fun things to keep him satisfied. We may go out side for a while so he's not cooped in the house all day. Not fair to him
SO the pictures will be less I think? not sure
Next DR apt isThursday and I believe there is one on Friday wee what fun....
OOO forgot to say Our anniversary was last Sat. we went to St. Micheal's for the day it was nice and relaxing not doing anything and just driving around. I can't believe 5 years.. WOW goes by so very fast.

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Happy Anniversary! Funny how time flies by. Good luck with the bed rest, I don't know how you can do that with a two year old!

CaraBee said...

Holy cow, has it been five years already? Congratulations!!