Sunday, October 19, 2008

Insomnia yet again!

So here I am it's 3 am I've been up since about 2 thinking I would go back to sleep , But noooooo. think it may be due to the fact that I'm going in on Tuesday and the fact that my mother refuses to move out of the house after I've and comments in front of her to leave and when is she leaving and she does do or say anything nothing phases her? I don't get it I've almost basically said to her get out move you have a house what are you waiting for?
Plus the fact she loves to talk about everyone ex- specialy my husband behind our backs and she get caught all the time. Does not think anything of it. Does she not see that she's only killing herself and making herself look like the ass. I'm not sure what her issue is but I'm really getting tired of it and I'm about to blow-up at her yet again. she is driving me nuts.
So here I sit at now what looks to be about 3:25 am watching food network Unwrapped Love this show and my mother is sleeping on the Porch area and I don't give a poop if I woke her up. that's what she has to deal with if she is going to stay and I'm fed up!

6 comments:

CaraBee said...

Maybe it's time for some tough love. My mom living with me=homicidal mania.

Sharon (sk) said...

I'm sorry you're so stressed... you sure don't need it right now. I have some reading to do! WOW!! You're being induced tomorrow?? Congrats! :)

I was up really late last night too... till 4am. Just couldn't sleep at all. I hate nights like that. Now I'm exhausted and have to teach the kids... needless to say we are getting a very late start to our school day. LOL

Jen said...

I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see pictures of you new little blessing.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry! Hang in there sweetie!!!! :)

~melody~

Jacie said...

Thinking about you. Hope things are getting better. Can't wait to hear from you and see pictures of the new addition to the family.

Church-a-rama said...

Sounds like you should just have her read your blog! I hope she's moved out since you wrote that...or maybe having the baby popped that stress bubble. Either way, moms should not live with their grown up daughters. It's too much togetherness. Not enough seperateness.