Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin Picken and other fruits!




We had a wonderful Sunday out at Larriland farms! WE love this place.

Liam had a wonderful time Picken apples and tomatoes with daddy and then we went over to the Barn where they have a hug hey maze for the kids. I went in With Liam but then he quickly took off and Mommy got lost!LOL I could not find Liam! my only panic was he could get by me and head to the exit and I would have not seen him and then he would be wondering around the farm ... So Dennis walked the perimeter as I asked another young girl if she has seen a little boy in a raven sweatshirt. thankfully she said yes he's right here. so As I rounded the corner Liam was there all smiles! thank goodness he did not panic. Prob because there was so many kids in there and he was having a ball.

So we then headed over to the pumpkins and Liam found his right away and would not let go for anything.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like you all had fun! We're planning a weekend for the pumpkin-picking soon....as soon as we get rid of all the colds around here!

Shannon said...

Ooooh, I love pumpkin patches. October is definitely my favorite month. Can't wait, but we need to find a good patch here in Orange County...anybody?

Amy said...

How cute! We went to the pumpkin patch today. I think this is my favorite fall activity.

Brandy said...

Fall is definately my favorite my favorite time of the year!
Sounds like you guys had a fun busy day. I think he choose the perfect pumpkin!

Celine said...

Looks like a fun day!
Fall is such a fun season! :)

Misty said...

what a great thing to do as a family! looks like yall had a lot of fun!

AmyJean said...

Your son is so Precious! Absolutely adorable!