Friday, November 14, 2008

SHOES

So decided today to see if my boots fit... and about half of them will fit if I wear a very thin sock. I then decided to go thru my other summer shoes.. and I'm very sad to say that a majority of them are not fitting.. So very sad..... So may shoes and so many do not fit sniff sniff
I wonder if my feet will go back down ? Are the swollen or is this it? I know I'm not the only one this has happened to and this is not the first time it has happened because with Liam I had the same issue. I wonder if it's because of BFing?
But alas I think this is a permeate thing and I will have to find new shoes... I know you prob think this is a good thing but finding shoes is not always easy ... anyway Fair well to my shoe collection.... at least this way I see the ones I have not worn in a while and can get rid of those!

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Oh dear, I guess you cannot compete with Imelda Marcos anymore! :(

Your Just looking for an excuse to buy more shoes :)

How about those special boots (wink wink) Do they still fit? But alas I guess that's what got us here in the first place ;)

It worth the trouble of buying you a whole new collection of shoes and I wouldn't trade either of them for the world!

Love Me!

Hearts and Hands said...

I feel your pain. I had the same thing happen after my 3rd child. Me feet have not gone back to the size they once were.
I guess you will just have to go do some shopping :)