Friday, January 9, 2009

2008 list

1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?Easy -having my daughter!

2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?fights with parents.

3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?

4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008? the economy

5. What was the best gift you received during the ’08 holidays?being alone on Christmas day with my family!

6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays? anything my son opened. and the ooo 's that came from him "look at that"

7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?nope

8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008? no not really

9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?
got in contact with some old high school friends

3 comments:

Life by the Handful said...

Thanks for the comment, I see your a fellow SITSa. Seeing you were from Maryland threw me off, since we are originally from that area. I was trying to figure out if I knew you from school. :) Your fam is beautiful!

Sharon (sk) said...

I love the new name of your blog! Your family is so beautiful... did you have a nice "first" christmas?

MommaYoung said...

#1 was my best thing too. Had a brand new baby girl in August. Congrats to you. Aren't babies great.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.