Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BACK TO BED

Ok after being away for the long weekend and having to sleep with the little one between us in the boppy..... How do I now get her to sleep in her own bed?
Tried last night to only have her cry and Daddy get up and bring her to our bed. We will try again tonight to see if she will sleep by herself. I may have to see if I can put her down sleeping. To be allowed to sleep in my own bed with the hubby next to me and a couple cats at my feet. and not have these little feet kicking me on the shoulder... although sometimes it's nice other times not so much.

2 comments:

CaraBee said...

Sophie has never slept in the bed with us. Not since she was a few weeks old. I keep trying, every time with disastrous results.

~Mrs Sandy~ said...

If you figure it out, please let me know. We did that one time too and our youngest fell in love with our big bed and now 7 years later, I'm still trying to figure out how to get him to sleep in his own bed. I have about decided to give him the bed, and me just move in his room:)