Friday, January 2, 2009

First Post of the New Year

So I'm sitting in my office looking down the vast openness of it to see only one other person here! when I came in this morning there were 6 now there are 2. then one of the bosses walks in Poop is all I thought so now there are 3 of us. No saying there is anything stopping me from leaving.. LOL but alas I sit here and try to do some work. printing out drawings , perusing over them checking for mistakes and inconsistencies that happen when two or more work on a single project. yet my mind still wanders to what do I want for lunch or what kind of sale may be going on on this web site or that. I read my friends list of things to accomplish in the new year and think I need to do that .. her list looks good maybe I can use that a a jump off point some of the things she want to do are similar to what I would like to do with a few changes here and there. I would love to go back to Thailand, would love to finish the projects that have started at the end of last year. 1. Liam's playroom, 2. the casework in the living room, paint the trim in the living room... what about the trim in Liam's room has not been painted since the new window when in over a year ago.. Sad, sad..... humm let see what else would I like to do this year... walk in the Susan G.Koman 60 mile walk that I was to do last year but was PG and could not do it. lose the baby fat and then some let say 30 pds or so. ok I guess I should start to write these down as I also have to steal them from my friend to tweak to fit moi
Thanks Cara for a great Idea!!

4 comments:

CaraBee said...

I can't take credit for the idea. I really do feel like I can make most of them happen. Talk to me in a year or so. LOL!

Sherrie said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. You have a beautiful family!

Gabbriella said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! My oh my you have such a lovey family...so blessed to have a boy & a girl...I will keep you & yours in my prayers....ps I will update the garden as it grows...I got it last winter & used it for about 9 months & grew tomatoes,salads of all kinds & strawberries...I love it everyone should have one! but I will show the growth as it grows...keep checking back!...
hugs ( )

Sue said...

Mike and I have a list of things we want to accomplish too. We'll see if we can do them!

By the way, I LOVE your new title and background!