Friday, January 23, 2009

One down and how many more?


Ok so in my previous post I had stated that Avery had slept with us on vacation so I now had to break her of it at home. So last night was good. I nursed her at about 9:30 to about 10ish she burped like a football fan on his 16th beer. She got a bit fussy but then she was good after a few old man farts and snuggled up for sleeping. I had her drifting off as I walked over to the crib. the boppy was in place the blanket was on the boppy ready to fold over her. I laid her down she looked at me for abit I popped the Binky and folded the blanket around her. she rocked her head back and forth a few times and got it to where you could not see her eyes. she likes to cover her face, somewhat like her dad. I assume to block any noise and or light to disturb her. and she was done. At about 5 am is when I hear her start to make some noise. so I made it through night #1 so hopefully this will continue and we can move on to another nights sleep with out worrying about little feet kicking me in the back! LOL
Also wanted to mention that yesterday was Liam's first day at the daycare center next to us. He had a wonderful time. We like to call it school. I call it this because one day while driving down the road he saw a yellow school bus and asked about it and the kids on the bus. I explained that the bus was taking the kids to school for the day. All was quite in the backseat for a while then I hear in this little voice" I want to got to school" I then explained to him that someday he would go. Me I'm thinking (please no, your growing up too fast and then soon when you have to go you'll hate it and I'll have to fight with you to go) So now when ever he sees a bus yellow he states that it's taking the kids to school and that he wanted to go. so now although he is not on a bus yet he's going to school. He seem to like it and now he will get a constant interaction with other kids his age. and perhaps get over this thing he has with running little people over because they are smaller. He has one friend down the road that does this to his sister and I assume this is where it has come from. So I hope this will come to an end.

4 comments:

Hearts and Hands said...

Maybe you can get a side cot for her? She can fall asleep with you in your bed and then you just gently move her over to the side cot :)
For us, I kick hubby out the bed, lol

Sharon (sk) said...

Awwww... she's a beauty!

I have a ten year old that still crawls in bed with me every night at around 2... maybe I need to get her a boppy? hahaha! :)

Synergy Girl said...

I am definately one who needs her space in bed...and my three year old has been trying to invade it lately...!! AHHHH!!!

Disheveled Housewife said...

Your children are beautiful!!! Mine still like to share the bed...