Thursday, February 26, 2009

Smallest crown molding ever!!

SO I have meant to post this but sense things at work have been sooo crazy I just got the chance NOW!



So while at my cousins about two weekends ago. We had a few to many and the question was asked" what is up with your molding?" and we just busted out laughing calling it the smallest reversible crown ever.



and then we have the pictures of the babies after the baptism which I though was a bit odd for a catholic baptism being catholic and all to submerge the baby in the water? and then change him/her into her gown? but what ever it was a whole big production .. but I got to be Godmother of Ava so that's all that mattered. and Now my cousin will be Godmother of My Avery! LOL and yes they both have the same middle name.. Simone after there great grandmother who past last year. wish I had a picture of all 4 kids together... will have to do that when they come up here!



and this is what happens when 2 guys that party the night before and have to take care of 4 kids in the morning! LOL
I know there was something else I wanted to post but ya know what? can not figure it out?
Unless it was the fact the Avery is waking up at 4am ish every morning now.. I have lost the 6 am wake up so now she sleeps from 10 to 4 and then 4to 8ish not sure what happened there? but I guess it's better than every 2-3 hours right? so back to my crazy world her at work!

1 comment:

TJLoop85 said...

Yes, I definitely think that's some pretty small crown molding. They should get that replaced immediately!! ha-ha. I'm sure that was a very funny conversation to have with them.

TJ