Monday, February 2, 2009

Super bowl

Not so Super... the game was good towards the end. We were rooting for the Cardinals because they were the underdog. The commercials stank the only one I liked was the 3-d Sobe I thought it was good.
on another note poor Liam is dealing with a cough that will not quite to the point last night the threw up on his blanket. this is after I had been to the DR. with him the day before and got him some med.s for yet another ear infection. Nose still Running and now this dry cough that will not give up. Poor guy we did not sleep very well last night. ME hearing him most of the night and Avery waking at 3am and then waking myself with my stuffed nose snoring ,. and my Hubby joining in LOL
I have the vapouriser running the plug-in in . and the window cracked for fresh air... and Dennis had him sleeping on his hug fish so he was not laying flat and was propped up a bit. still nothing seemed to work so Liam today went to Nana's in his PJ's. hope he gets a huge nap this afternoon.
then Poor Mrs Avery scratched her eye on my earring last night while rubbing her head on my shoulder I felt so bad because I did not realize what she had done until it was too late. I have tried to prevent this sort of thing from happening by not wearing a necklace little did I know my tiny earring would do the same thing. So she has a little red line on her eyelid. she did not tear the skin just a raise mark but she did scream so I felt like poop. prob like the cardinals when they lost in the last 2 min of the game. so sad.

3 comments:

CaraBee said...

Poor Liam! Poor Avery! Tough days in the L household! Here's hoping tonight is better.

Chrissy said...

I'd like the badge/banner you have for www.thesitsgirls.com but I can't find it on their page! Help?!

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!