Thursday, March 5, 2009

My little man


So here he is at the church I think he was in church about 15 min total. Daddy had to keep going in and out. because he would not sit still or keep a low voice. when everyone was quite you would here... hey what are they doing? Priest is pouring the wine.." hey I want a sip"
priest is breaking the bread.. "I want some mommy" then there was .." hey where is mommy going? " as I left to help change the babies.. I was the God mother the fruit snakes and the pretzels just were not cutting it. O-well he'll learn some day?
then there was the party after wards.. where Liam the 2 year old was wrestling with the 5-7 year olds and taking them down!! yes he was as my husband would say Super fly snookering off the couch on to the 5-7 year olds!! and yes we had to talk to him as well as the other kids to tell them he was 2. Yes he's 2 as no one would belive this large child who is wrestling was 2 yup that's my kid! he's the big old bully type in the corner! yup I've got THAT KID! that everyone dreads he's mine!

3 comments:

Angie Marion said...

your kids are really cute! what part of Maryland do you live in?

Jen said...

that sounds like my oldest in church. it is just so hard to sit still. thank goodness for nursery. :)

Days of Whine & Noses said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

BTW...when my teen was a little girl, she would stand on the pews and dance and clap after every song in church! NOw I also have a 3 year old girl who can't sit still or be quiet to save her life!