Friday, April 10, 2009

Hospital

Heading there again tonight .....
why is it I'm hoping for some dramatic change.....
my brother is here from Co. he flew in on Tuesday? not sure things are stating to blend together. dad is in ICU hoping he will be moved soon and hoping he will be off the ventilator soon... hummm
GOOD NEW JUST IN...... dad will be taken off the ventilator either tonight or tomorrow!!! woo hooo which also means he will be off the sedation meds!! so he will be up some what I hope!

4 comments:

Angie Marion said...

Glad to hear your dad is doing better! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and say hi!

CaraBee said...

Thank goodness he is doing better! Keep us posted!

Sharon said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your father is not well... what is wrong? I missed it somewhere... prayers for his continued healing are going out to you and your family. :)

Synergy Girl said...

Wow...what a week you are having...These ups and downs are sooo draining...make sure you take care of you too...hope your dad is doing well!!