Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Night Time Ped's

WARNING>>>>WARNING>>>> this is a bitch...
what is with waiting for 30 min in the lobby area and then another 45 in the room for the freaken DR. not to mention the other 45 min's to get the medication
the whole meeting with the DR took about 5 minutes!! why the Hell was at night time for about 2and a half hours!!!
then to top it off Liam pooped his pants and I did not have a change of pants!! so he had to wait and be examined in poopy pants..
Poor guy had a puffy face and poopy pants for about 2.5 hours....
and now has to deal with medication in his eyes and on his skin all due to pollen.. he has broken out all over his face down his neck and now starting to creep down his back all due to pollen...
then he has pink eye due to him rubbing his eyes from the pollen and getting it in his eyes.. so hopefully the meds will help but why the hell 2.5 hours for a 5 min look over of my son do they not think a rash is important I was so ready to walk out of there if it was not for Liam being in pain he did not even want to be there kept say in he wanted to go home.. Me too bud me too
then they wanted to fight with me about what I was getting copyies of for the insurance people I was like you gave it to me before your going to give it to me again and don't argue with me.. PEOPLE!! Ok I think I'm done
thanks!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It seems like that's my story every time I go to the pediatrician. And all for a 5 minute visit, if that. Love it. Love it. Love it. Your kids are adorable. Thanks for commenting!

Grand Pooba said...

Ewww I HATE doctor's office! Why does that happen everytime? They should call you if they are running late so you don't have to sit there forever!

CaraBee said...

That always happens. It drives. me. crazy.