Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tub Time


So with a bit of bribery I got him into the tub. this is unusual for Liam usually all I have to say is bubbles and he's running up the stairs to get in the tub. but recently I've had to say Avery was getting a bath for Liam to even think about or want to get in the tub....
But it's the same thing when it's time to get out... Liam usually a prune and saying he wants more water as I drain the cold water out of the tub and the last of the fizzy bubbles are heading down the drain....
the bath time can usually last for hours if I don't say that we have to get dressed to go some where... because if I don't I would a have fish for a son.. probably a marlin because right now he's learning his fish and somewhat can pick out the difference from a tuna and a marlin and a few others... not to mention he has stated he wants a fish like daddy...... yup that's a tattoo any son your not getting one till you get your own place!! Who said that?
that sounded like my mom..... LOL things you thought you would never say guess what I think I've said most if not all...LOL

9 comments:

CaraBee said...

I hear my mom's voice in the things I say EVERY DAY.

Marsha's Mpressions said...

How sweet. Take my word for it, these times go by so fast!
Thanks for dropping by my place.
Blessings, Marsha

GraceGetsGreater said...

Hey Girl!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Keep coming back for Fatty Friday! We'll cheer each other on!

E is touch and go with bathtime. Sometimes it's a battle to get him in...and sometimes it's a battle to get him out. And you never know which it's going to be until you turn on the water!

The Momma said...

Thanks for stoppin' by my place! The dressers gettin a new color today actually. I can never choose the right one, that I like! :)

Next Monday I'm having a giveaway, you should stop by! :)

Rachelle

Sturgy Fam said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your blog and you have super cute kiddos:)

BrnEyedGal said...

Oh...this picture brings back good memories!!! Love the binkie too!
Thanks for stopping by...Im following now!
BrnEyedGal

Watch Nena Save said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your little guys are too cute! I love the pics I have of my two little monkeys in the bath together. How fun!!

Team Eliza said...

Hey there-
Thanks for commenting on my blog - I have enjoyed reading your blog. Your kids are just precious. My daughter LOVES bath time too - she would stay in there all day if I let her.

Hope you have a great weekend

Buckeroo said...

It's funny how some of the things we say now to our own kids are what our parents used to say to us.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)