Monday, June 15, 2009

1st Movie





So We decided to take Liam to his first Movie.... and go see UP


It was hard to take a picture. I did not want to piss people off by taking it with a flash so here it is


I was great.. for a few moments... then for a while t was I want to go home... and some of the movie he was hugging dady because it was a bit loud or am I too old? and some of the scenes I think for a 3 year old might have been scary ie a huge pack of barking biting dogs.. then some airplanes shooting darts at the ballons and then there was the scare thunder storm.... so not sure how we did I know I had to get up because Avery lost her binkie and started to cry so I brought her out for a while and then stood in the entrance ally to see some of the remaining movie... but I thin all in all the first movie experience was good... can't say much for my wallet as they charge you the same amount for a matteni for a child as they do an adult... and there is no age under over thing??? so after that we went to the park where the planes come in and you can watch them. Liam played in th apark for a while and then we left I think he had a good day.





I felt like we all had a good day.

4 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

cute pictures!!! :-)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice time. I remember taking my next door neighbor, who is six, to watch Spiderman--his hero. But not even his hero had the power to hold his bladder after he drank his drink way too fast and INSISTED he didn't need to use the bathroom. Let's just say that we barely made it to the bathroom. Barely!

Dreamgirl said...

Still looks like you had a great day! I do remember some of the first movies my kids watched. They were terrified... I think it is just a little bit overwhelming with the big screen and loud sounds. But none of my kids had any nightmares and they love the movies today - so I guess it worked out alright!

Thanks for stopping by my blog Sweeter Homes. Your name is in the drawing - good luck;)
If you love to take pictures maybe you want to join my challenge at Sweeter Living - taking picture of you set dinnertable... Take a look!

See you soon!
Greetings from Norway

Sarah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your children are just beautiful and I love the pics!