Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OOOOOOOOOO-MY!!!!!!!

Ok How do you handle a 2 going on 3 year old standing in your kitchen screaming at you till his face turns pink? and why is he doing this.... because you got him up out of bed to go to Nana's or school for that matter?
He has changed his clothes 3 times once due to peeing on himself because you were holding him from Fit # 5 up stairs in his room. and another because e did not want those pants but shorts. and now he wants the pants back on? he does not want under ware, he does not want his shoes, he does not want juice and now he wants daddy... then5 min later he wants mommy!
count to ten....
he screams at you because it's time to go and you then put him in time out
he then proceeds to hit you
you pluck him
he screams again till he turns pink
and hits you
he kicks you as you put him back in time out from wiggling over away from the spot
you pluck him again he hits you( I get I may have to stop plucking because I think he thinks it's ok to Hit/ pluck?)
not sure how to get around this because swaking his hiny does not work either.....
this time out things is not working either....
he is now sobbing and pink I'm drained from trying to keep him in the time out spot
and it's only 7:05 am!!
I'm thinking he need to get up when I do so he's not rushed?
and go to bed earlier than 8pm?
so... what to do and then I get a nice post saying a follower was going to send my blog to someone because Avery is now sleeping thru the night.. it does get greener on one side but now it's pure Poop on the other? LOL
SOoo any ideas on how to not have this happen every morning because today it was the worst. it's usually crying and whining but today it was full force screaming and kicking
and it's not like it's sometime this is all the time and not like he's not getting up the same time everyday?
what to do.... wits end!
o- yeah I accidentally banged sons head on the door as I was bringing him into the bathroom to wash off after he peed on himself.. Doing great ... I should be awarded mom of the year for this first my daughter on the changing table and now my son head meet the door frame! forget the door is only 2foot wide not allot of room to get thru!
:(

6 comments:

HLH said...

I say just have a bloody mary with breakfast. ;) Your kiddos are adorable!

Tricia said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and saying hi. I am so happy to be in this new group. You sound like you have your hands full, but I'm sure it's totally worth it!

JanMary said...

Oh no - sounds like my house!

My youngest is now 4, but he can still throw a strop as good as any 2 year old!

Trooper Thorn said...

We wonder why we ever did this kid thing, then remember there was beer in the fridge that night.

It does get better, then it gets worse when they hate you.

klynch said...

I some times wonder if it's just me?

Cody, Holly, and Luke said...

I am so glad that episode doesn't just happen to me!!!