Thursday, June 25, 2009

SO SORRY

SO yesterday was Hubby's last day at work..... after 13 years of work for the same company. Working his ass off for this company and doing what he can to keep it a float. they were down to 4 people not counting the owner because you really can't count him as a worker. The man comes in to do some billing and play solitaire on the computer all day and his day is from 1or 2 till about 4 .
do you really call that a day?
SO Bitter and pissed off Dennis came home last night.
But I think this is his opportunity to begin something new. and I know he can do it.
So he's going to take the few days off fishing and relaxing ... getting his thoughts strait...
helping me get Liam's Birthday stuff together and then we will figure our next step!

ON another Note I GOT MY NEW PHONE!!!!
Same one different color.. the menu is a bit diffrent but really cool now I just have to load all the numbers again!!! weeeee

4 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

I wish you and the Hubby the best of luck :-) I'm sure he'll figure it out and I think he was smart to take a few days off to relax. He certainly deserves it!

CaraBee said...

Major bummer. You know what they say, god closes a door and opens a window. Maybe this will wind up being the best thing that ever happened to him. (Am I overselling this?)

Magaly Guerrero said...

That blows! Well, like you said, this can be a new beginning for your better half. I'm sending positive energy you way.

And congrats on the phone!

Synergy Girl said...

Wow woman...you have been going through IT!! Sounds like you have some spice, and a little spice will get you far!! Hope he can enjoy the little time off...!!