Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WHAT THE HELL!!!

OK can anything else go wrong????
I go to my eye apointment and I can't be seen because the AH from the other office did not release my apointment that I was at but at late because of traffic so I could not go and see this DR. that is in walking distance to my office!! ASS HOLES!! so I have to go back in a week!!
can any thing else go wrong??? the phone-- run over,
the tractor--- stolen
and now my eye apointment--- rescheduled!
ARRRRGGGGGGG
WHAT THE HELL!!
then on top of it I run into a x-coworker in the Dr. office.. awkward!!!

4 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Bad things always happen in threes! At least you can settle down now knowing your three are up!

Sucky!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I wanted to say something insightful, but all I can think of is "really?" That's crazy. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. I'll send you some positive energy and virtual hugs.

Chrissy said...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow:)

Jen said...

now that is a bad day. I hope that you have a better one tomorrow.