Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AGAIN giveing away some parents any takers?

SO again this am there were words from my dad to my husband.. this all instigated from my wonderful(sarcastic) mother... she has not answered her phone until I call again at 12:30 when I received a call saying the nutritionist was at the house for my father and no one was there. This appointment was news to me and I could not help the lady on the other line since my mother decided not to answer her phone. SO I called her after I got off the phone with the lady who had the appointment and got I can't talk now I'm at MY therapy appointment.
so I shot at her well the nutritionist is at the house you should get your appointments strait and hung up. we'll see if she calls me back be cause I have a few choice words for her about what is going one and what is going to happen if it keeps up! I've had it with her meddling and getting my father to say nasty things to Dennis when I'm not around.
that's it it's going to stop or contact will end between us and I do mean the grand kids as well I'm done with the stress she constantly gives me.. it's like she thrives on making me miserable

3 comments:

CaraBee said...

What a pain!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh I'm so sorry you are going through a rough time with your parents. Relationships with older parents are so difficult. I think it's hard for them to see their children as grown adults and treat them accordingly. I hope it smooths over soon.

Blessings,
Sasha

Hearts and Hands said...

Huge hugs from me hun. I know too well the sterss and anxiety toxic people can cause a family.
If cutting contact is what you need to do to keep you and your family emotionally safe, than so e it.
We did it a few years ago with the in-laws and it was the best decision ever. Our family was completely different and so calm and free flowing within a week. It was a huge weight lifted off us all.
Sorry, back to you.
Again huge hugs, sorry you are going through this.