Monday, July 27, 2009

DILEMMA!! OMG!!!

OK ...
I got to consignment sales for my two Kids I love to go to them now since the first time we passed by the MOM's sale and Dennis said let just go look. Hook Line and sinker I 'm Hooked.
Now the issue is this year!! the MOM's sale is on the 19th of September.. the Consignment sale that I participate in Wee-Sale begins on the 17th and goes the weekend. I have worked the Wee-Sale twice already and this will be my third time this year! I also have begun to put some of my children's items in the sale to make up for what I purchase. Which sometimes does not balance it self out.
Humm how did that happen?
So the dilemma is that the MOM's sale is the same time as the Wee-Sale!!!
OMG!!
what I'm I going to do!
I would love to clone myself so that we could go to each one but I don't think that will happen by September?
Just checked because I almost had a heart attack thinking the Lilly P sale was the same time but that will be in November! Phheeewwww
So I guess this year I'll have to choose and I just may have to miss the MoM's sale ...
WHAAAT!

... did you hear something did I say what I thought I said... I have to miss something.....

2 comments:

MelRox said...

Good luck for the Mom's sale...

Mary at My New 30 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog with well wishes for my new granddaughter. She's a cutie pie for sure!!

Yikes! Well, you'll have to sacrifice one this time I guess, but how to choose??! A toss of the coin maybe?