Friday, July 17, 2009

Free samples and such

So I'm looking for free sample and such that you get from the store/ web sites and all... has anyone found anything good? each time I find something you always get you must subscribe to.. and then you have to fill out hundreds of form and what you get is... nothing but you email jammed with all this crap for one free sample? hellloo that's not what I'm looking for . how can it be so hard? what is the deal ?

SO I'm on the search for any freebies I can find...

I have found one place: http://www.sweetfreestuff.com/category/beauty-freebies/
the only thing is I have to find the site that helps you with entering the address because that is the thing that takes the most time
on this site I have found some free samples things not strings attached but also there are a few expired sites but so far it a good site!

3 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

walmart.com is a good place to get free samples :-)

CaraBee said...

Sorry, I haven't looked around much for this sort of thing. Keep us posted on what you find!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Hm, I've discovered that most free things out there come with a price. But you do find your occasional exception, Kathie is right, Wal-Mart is a good place. Also, distributors of toothpaste, shampoo and things of the sort, always have something to give.

I'll keep an eye opened for specifics.

Happy Saturday ;)