Monday, July 6, 2009

HAPPY 4TH!!

So the day started out at 8 am to get the kids up and out of the house by 8:55 to get to our friends house for 9 for breakfast. waffles and ice cream!! yumm with the option of berries and of course sausage and bacon.. Yummm we sat in the backyard under the umbrella it was very nice

Not sure what we are all looking at?



Liam explaining the Parade to Aunt Kelly



we then went to the front yard where we had our chairs set up for the parade! I think it was about and hour and a half parade it was very cool we had fire trucks and race cars and then of course all the boy scouts and the few military here and there. it was very nice and I think Liam had a wonderful time.. Avery slept through half of it not sure how with all the sirens screaming and loud music but she did!

SO this is what Santa does in the Summer! LOL


Tad bit scare this Lone Ranger was!
then we went home for a nap...


at about 4 we were off again with the boat to put in the water to meet back up with the same friends. anchored the boat and when to have lunch!

burgers and cold pasta salad and an aw some avocado and corn salad so yummy
then back out to the boats!! this all sound very hectic but it was not, it was actually very relaxing( the fact I had mojitos help as well )LOL

and sat out in the boats in the bay to watch the Annapolis fire works it was very cool and I think Liam was pooped because half way thru them he wanted to lay down. Avery on the other hand was already sound asleep after getting on the boat and never woke back up till about 5 am the next day.

we had a bit of a ride back to the dock after the fireworks that was a bit tedious with everyone rushing to get back all those boats in the water at 10 pm sorta scary if anything happened but we were good and it was not too bad.. a bit rough with all the waves but it was ok
took video of the fireworks no pic's? humm too busy I guess

we got back in and got the boat out and headed back to our friends. I at this point was tired and the kids were zonked.. so Dennis went in to say thaank you and goodnight and we headed home. I think my head hit the pillow at 11pm... feww what a day

but it was a good day and we had a whole lota fun!!

4 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

it sounds like a lot of fun! I wish they had a 4th of July parade where I live :-)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Great pics! And I love your profile pic too, your children are beautiful.

Oh, just to satisfy your curiosity, my roommate's name is Ediz.

Callista said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Looks like you had a fun 4th as well and some yummy sounding food! Great pics!

JM - The Princess said...

I love the idea of a Fourth of July breakfast with friends before the parade. We have to do this next year. We always do a barbecue after but the kids don't have such a great time since they are always so tired!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - and go use your CVS Extra Bucks! but on sale items where they are offering more!