Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WATER SAFTY FOR INFANTS

So i'm scanning my email and I come accross this:
http://www.infantswim.com/home.html

so wondering if anyone has done this with there children because I was thinking it would be a
VERY GOOD THING TO DO
so looking into the cost to see if it's affordable or if there is away to get help to pay for it?
( wondering if the link worked?)


by the way how do you link other blogs? like when you have aname and you click on it to go to there site? (yeah I'm dumb)

2 comments:

CaraBee said...

I did swim "lessons" with Sophie starting when she was about 5 months old. I think they're a great idea, but you have to keep up with it. I stopped doing it and obviously, based on her reaction at your party, she has lost the water instinct.

To link: when you are writing your post, there is a button at the top of the box that looks like a piece of chain over a globe. It is right next to the text color tab. You highlight the text you want to be a link and click on that tab. A box will open up and you type or paste the link in there.

Callista said...

looks like someone was able to comment about how to do the links before I got here. If you need more help, let me know.