Monday, July 13, 2009

WOO HOO a whirl wind of a Weekend!!




First just getting to NC was just sooo much fun!



you can see hubby likes to drive!!!NOT




Liam was a talker.. loving the hair twist!



we got to relax for a bit when we got there



then there was the Baptism the next morning at 9:30 and everyone was there on time and Justin was great!what a champ!



then we got to go back to the house for both the Baptism party and a Graduation party!

Good time by all and sooo many pictures!! Liam was great the whole day he did not have a nap the whole day and crashed at about 8 next to his sister who then woke up for a few hours then went back to sleep herself. I hear we missed the most exciting part of the party where the host got thrown into the pool!! Glad I was not there!! the pool got a bit damaged in the process soooo. but I hear everyone was good no fighting which I know can happen with the military guys.. Not saying it happens all the time but yeah know.
there was a point when the chopper flew over which was cool and then later that day the coast Guard chopper flew over the house a nd circled.. of course I don't have a picture of that but it was very cool for the kids Liam I know loved it and was waving. The picture would have been better too if I had my camera handy then.. O-well but the next day we got a private tour of Uncle chris' work. He takes apart and puts back together the choppers.So Liam got to get in the choppers and crawl all over them ,he was having so much fun he did not want to leave! SO it ws good even though we got home at 9:30 at night for Mommy to go to work at 5:20 this am and I sooo could not fall asleep last night! so this morning was lovely! LOL

1 comment:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

sounds like a great time :-)