Wednesday, August 26, 2009

day 3 of Fennlgreek

So I'm taking the herb to see if anything happens... not sure it's only day three. does it happen quickly when you take herbs or does it take a week or so? the thing is I have not changed my routine at all so I'm not sure why my Supply is slowing down. I nurse in the morning before I leave for work I pump 2x's at work( what a pain in the butt, and I'm sure people here are like where the hell did she go for 30 min?) and then when I get home I nurse again one or 2 more times? So not sure why it's diminishing? use to be if I did not do it I would be in pain now I think I could go the whole day..... But I don't I keep going to my lovely closet and doing what I need to do.
So I'm on day three and not feeling any results just yet.....

1 comment:

Flory said...

Just stopped by to say hi and thanks for stopping by my blog.