Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Reunion!


Family reunion who does not love these!! So we had a fabulous time with swimming in the pool and filling our faces with wonderful food, that of course was all fat free... LOL not.


Liam was all tuckered out by the end of the day!


So here are a few pictures from the day.. and yeah I had to take about a million of my daughter as I dressed her in a pink tutu with butterfly wings!! Love it






my son then had to try them on! LOL
So Again this year ..it seems to happen at the same time each year even thought this is only the second time Liam has gone off with His grandparents for a vacation.. must be so nice to be able to just take off for about 3 weeks. LOL
so he's up in RI seeing my Godparents for the week and my Aunt. I have not seen my Godparents since I got married or even before that. So this is Liam's first meeting with them. I'm sure I'll be spoiled beyond belief and covered in Pawsocks paraphernalia from the ball park.
I asked that they bring me back a sicker for my car and sweatshirt or tee shirt. And of course they could send what ever they wanted back for Avery since she could not go with them. The when they get back from RI this week they will stop back here in MD and rest for a day hopefully then head down to Florida. for fun and sun on the gulf! OO to be so young and such a jet setter.... LOL was thinking we could fly down for a long weekend for a bit.. we'll have to see how it goes.