Friday, August 28, 2009

HUbby Hard at Work



So my Husband has been working his tail off and this is what the results are.
SO he's about 75% done?
There just 2 more pieces for one under each window, doors for the cabinets below, some trim and paint and he's done!!
Then we can finish putting the crown molding up in the room and baseboards and I can touch up the paint around the room!!


Good Job!!! Woo hoo and I think it looks awesome!

Don't mind the clutter of toys and clothes those are all going to the consignment.. except for what is in the bins in the entertainment center.
Looken Good!!!

3 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

wow, he's done a great job!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats to the hubby! I should probably stare at it for a bit to see if I get inspired to organized a bunch of papers (mail and old school papers mostly) that I have in a corner. I keep on staring at them, not wanting to touch them lol

CaraBee said...

I am so impressed! I wish Neil did stuff like that.