Tuesday, August 11, 2009

night 4??? nope the 6th

SO this thing with her sleeping in her own bed going OK
getting her to fall asleep at 10-11 at night not so good.
she's tired .. she's rubbing her eyes , she's nuzzling
but no the minute I put her in her crib she's up and playing then crying and screaming.
I try not to pick her up out of the crib , rub her back , shhhh her but no that does not help
for a moment a glimmer I thought I was free... slowly taking steps backwards towards the door
Nope the Dam door creaked and were back to screaming. I stay in the room thinking just being there she'll calm down.. Nope more screaming I did not want to pick her up again fear of her getting use to getting picked up when she scream/ cry's when she wakes up
I lay on the floor hoping she'll calm down with me just being in the room
Nope screaming some more. then Daddy comes in and scoops her up and takes her down stairs...
I can still hear her screaming I think e put her in the swing... screaming some more.. not sure how long I fell asleep I think it was 11? Not sure.. still (Yawn )tired.....

1 comment:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh! I don't know how you moms do it!