Tuesday, August 18, 2009

night time

I think we have made it we have gone I think for about 4-5 nights with out Avery waking up at 2 am. I think we've done it and now for the test when Liam gets back to have them in the same room!

I just read a Post on my friends page about a child falling in a pool and makes me want to get Avery signed up even quicker to get her into the ISR classes. I would not know what to do if I lost a child that way thank goodness the child was fine. but to see a child underwater and they not know what to do... very scary. Sinking feeling
so Avery will be signed up by the end of the week for her first class!

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Good you got there with Avery, but so sad about that child :( A friend of mind lost her baby that way. Worse, she was on her honeymoon when it happened. Just imagine getting that awful call. And her parents were the ones watching the babe, and of course it wasn't their fault, but they were devastated. It is so hard to see the life of a child slip away under any circumstances. It just seem so unfair :(

CaraBee said...

The kid was FOUR, not a baby, that was in the pool. He had taken some swim lessons, just wasn't a strong swimmer. No child was ever left alone in or around the pool for even a moment.

Is Liam taking the classes, too?

I think we're going to get back into lessons this fall, when Sophie's two and can start with the real lessons not just the mommy and me stuff. I want her to be as comfortable and capable in the water as possible.