Thursday, September 10, 2009

Favorite things!!

So I was a part of a swap.. My very first. and I was very surprised at my received swap. When I first opened the door I was like O-Shit it came back .... it was the very same box I had sent out. But upon furter inspection I found that the lable was different and my name was taped over.

So upon futher a du this is what I got!

SO as I opened the box the first thing I saw was of course the Jello cheese cake.. yummy and Yes, who doesn't love cheese cake!


I got some stickers becuase she likes to scrapebook I used to do some stamping but have sold most of my stuff I do have a few things left that I need to get rid of but I thought these were cool and Liam will get a kick out of the karate ones!


OO friends!! I loved this show!!I still remember it.. ross and his new couch"PIVOT" LOL

love it!!

Hand sanitizer who knew it could smell good!

OK I 'm from a catholic background and when to catholic school till I graduated I have not seen a bible since I was about 18 well let say own one so thnaks I can now brush up nice to have on in the house.

So that's it! and I got a note a few days later thanking me for the things I sent her. Now I did not know we were just swapping I thought it was like a chain but to each his own and I did not set it up so I think it went really well have to post the link her for the swap. Here is sarah who I swapped with......

Thank you Kathie for the swap!!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh I love doing those swaps! It's so much fun to see other people's favorite things. I want some cheesecake!

Sarah Ruth said...

I'm so glad you liked everything! I just now saw this post! LOL!