Monday, September 21, 2009

MADE SOME MONEY

So the consignment sale was this past weekend and I made some MONEEEYYYY!! awesome!! got ride of a truck load of clothes and came back with only 2 bins!!
on the other hand I spent some money on getting things for this winter and next! LOL how can you pass up deals and on the 2nd day half price!! LOL
so I came out ahead that's all that matters and made Friends along the way!! if any one wants info on the sale here in Annapolis let me know I'll point you in the right direction!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Hi there! I would love to tell you all about it. Please send along your e-mail and I can give you an overview. :-) Be more than happy to inform a fellow Mom. BTW, your children are adorable. :-) Congrats on the consignment sale! Looks like you did pretty well for yourself. If you'd like to e-mail me first - bella.vela@hotmail.com is where you would start! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cristina

Anastasia Rinaldi said...

Woo Hoo! It's always nice to come out head! =] I'm such a bargain hunter, I can never turn down a good deal! haha!