Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lexington Market.....YIKES!!!

Now I know why when I lived in Baltimore I did not go here! WOW what a fish bowl of Messed up people who really need some help. Thank goodness I did not go here before I would have moved out sooner! Totally felt like if I looked at someone I was going to get taken out so Looking at the floor and the market vendors was it. CRAZY people there and I was very much the minority there! not a place I will ever venture back to. Now cross Street market where I had lived about 4-5 block away totally different. and would gladly go back.

THANK YOU GOD for the rain .. my Little guy has had it rough for the past week. so puffy and breaking out. scratching and sneezing poor thing. today should help a whole lot. his allergies are getting the best of him so not liking the pollen right now hoping Avery will not develop the same allergies if not any.
Liam also still has the nut allergy so still not peanuts , which are a bean , and no tree nuts, not to mention he still has the cat.. and like I said the pollen.. so there than that things are good waiting for the tenant to call so i can go and give them the keys it's 10 pm I don't think it will be tonight so hopefully tomorrow...

2 comments:

CaraBee said...

Lexington Market is SCARY. I have only ever been there once. Once. I won't go back.

klynch said...

yes it is and like you I will not be going back... it's a fishbowl of drunks,drugs and otherthings I don't know